Rest assured that my exit plan does not include the “S-word”…
For at least five reasons:
(1) I would never put anyone through the anguish of wondering why Frank isn’t answering his phone, texts, emails, or doorbell. (btw, Frank knows exactly how this feels)
(2) I would never put anyone in the position of having to deal with the aftermath.
(3) I would never put anyone in the position of feeling guilty for not seeing it coming and for not doing something about it.
(4) I’m afraid I might botch the job and leave myself in even worse shape than I was before.
(5) I’m afraid I might botch the job and become so incapacitated that I’m unable to communicate and control what happens to my body.